Schedule Your Appointment!
Our doors are open and we are excited to see you! We have always taken great care with our infection control but we have instituted new protocols since the Pandemic. With these new protocols, appointments will look and feel a little different.
- When you arrive please call 614-503-4954 upon arrival and our front desk team will provide you with instructions for your appointment.
- Upon entering our office for your appointment, we ask that you wear a mask.
- Once you have entered our office your temperature will be taken. If your temperature reads 100 or higher we will reschedule your appointment.
- Our waiting room is currently open to accommodate patients with a scheduled appointment. We have arranged seating that adheres to all social distancing rules to allow for a safe space.
- Prior to your appointment, we ask that all medical history form updates are completed electronically.
New Additions to Our Office:
- More hygiene appointments have been added to our schedule to better accommodate you. Are you looking for a specific time or day? Don’t hesitate to ask. We will do our best to fit your schedule!
- We have installed an entire office air purification system called RFG REME HALO that produces hydrogen peroxide molecules that sanitize the air. Watch the video here
- We have upgraded PPE (personal protective equipment) that includes N95 masks, face shields, high-speed evacuators for aerosols, and fresh protective outerwear per patient.
- We are limiting the number of patients seen in the office per hour and will have pre-screened all patients coming in that day.
Thank you for your patience as we all adjust to our new normal and we look forward to seeing you!
"If going to your dentist could ever be described as a wonderful experience, then this needs to be your dentist! The whole office staff was highly professional, efficient, and extremely friendly. I will be recommending this practice to my friends."
"I have been going to Schneider Family Dental for almost 20 years. The entire staff is wonderful and Dr. Matt takes great care of my entire family. They are always friendly and caring and treat you like family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"