We Are Now Open!
To better serve and protect our patients we will be back in the office and Dr. Matt will be seeing a limited schedule during the week of May 4th. We are scheduling cleaning and checkups starting the week of May 11th. We will be reaching out to schedule those patients that had canceled appointments during the mandatory shutdown. We have always taken great care with our infection control but will have instituted new protocols since the Pandemic. With these new protocols, appointments will look and feel a little different.
- We ask that you wait in your car and call 614-889-2211 upon arrival.
- We will have you come into the office when it is time for your appointment as our waiting room will be closed.
- Your temperature will be taken before entering. Your appointment will be rescheduled if your temperature reads 100.02 or higher.
- All medical history updates will be made electronically prior to appointment or orally during your appointment.
- Once your appointment is complete, you will receive a mask to checkout and exit our office.
New Additions to Our Office:
- We will not be using hygiene instruments that produce aerosols.
- We have installed an entire office air purification system called RFG REME HALO that produces hydrogen peroxide molecules that sanitize the air. Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejpAHjli4zU&feature=youtu.be
- We have upgraded PPE (personal protective equipment) that includes N95 masks, face shields, high-speed evaluators for aerosols, and fresh protective outerwear per patient.
- We are limiting the number of patients seen in the office per hour and will have pre-screened all patients coming in that day.
Thank you for your patience as we all adjust to our new normal and we look forward to seeing you!
"If going to your dentist could ever be described as a wonderful experience, then this needs to be your dentist! The whole office staff was highly professional, efficient, and extremely friendly. I will be recommending this practice to my friends."
"I have been going to Schneider Family Dental for almost 20 years. The entire staff is wonderful and Dr. Matt takes great care of my entire family. They are always friendly and caring and treat you like family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"