Come be part of something special. Are you looking to have a rewarding career providing quality care in a comfortable environment? We are a well-established, one Doctor General dentistry office in Dublin Ohio that focuses on comprehensive family and restorative care. Our state-of-the-art office utilizes CEREC single-visit dentistry, Digital radiography (sensors and cone beam), paperless charting, and more. We are looking to add a talented and friendly member to our team.
Our patient-centered approach requires establishing a relationship while providing high-quality care and customer service. Our patient coordinator greets and welcomes patients, schedules appointments, presents treatment plans and financial arrangements. Are you looking for an excellent work-life balanced schedule? Our office schedule is 4 days a week Monday-Thursday. No Evenings, Weekends, or Holidays. Office hours Monday/Tuesday 8-6 Wed 8-1 Thursday 8-5.
- Greeting and welcoming patients with a smile.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments for Doctor and Hygiene
- Answering patient phone calls, texts, and emails.
- Presenting treatment plans and financial arrangements
- Periodontal charting
- Contacting dental Insurance companies to verify, file, post payments.
- Positive attitude, upbeat, team player.
- Must have Dental experience and Dentrix software knowledge preferred.
- Excellent people interaction skills.
- Hourly wage $20
- 4 days a week M-Th. No weekends or Holidays. The typical week is approximately 37 hours.
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation per year
- 3 personal days per year
- 401K and 3% safe Harbor contribution
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Retirement plan
- A waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Dental office experience: 3 years (Required)
- Dentrix software: 3 years (Required)
- One location
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply, please email your application directly to “DrMatt@SchneiderFamilyDental.com“. We look forward to reviewing your application.
"If going to your dentist could ever be described as a wonderful experience, then this needs to be your dentist! The whole office staff was highly professional, efficient, and extremely friendly. I will be recommending this practice to my friends."
"I have been going to Schneider Family Dental for almost 20 years. The entire staff is wonderful and Dr. Matt takes great care of my entire family. They are always friendly and caring and treat you like family. I wouldn't go anywhere else!"